[pct-l] Pillows

Tom Grundy caver456 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 16:26:54 CST 2015

I'm a side sleeper too.  After a couple of months on the trail I just shove
my beard up in a ball under the side of my head and all is well.

Isn't it great to hear all us grimy stinky scruffy hikers (male and female)
talking about warm soft fuzzy fluffy cuddly pillows?  We have the best
problems.

On Mon, Feb 9, 2015 at 2:11 PM, Rick Ostheimer <rick.ostheimer at sbcglobal.net