[pct-l] Almost "Heaven"

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Tue Feb 17 23:11:02 CST 2015

Say Switchback,
I almost went to heaven...but not quite.
After a week in the hospital trauma ward,..."Trouble is back"!!!
How, you ask, do I know that I will go to heaven?
Because the USMC told us so,....that's how.
I distinctly remember the Drill Instructors telling us..."All Marines go to
"Heaven", because they already served their time in "Hell".
I may not b as good as I once was,...but, as the girls say, still as
good as
there ever was.
I just hope this will also hold true for the hiking legs.

JMT Reinhold
Your heaven bound trail companion

---