[pct-l] One or two months hiking the PCT

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 10:01:19 CST 2015

Yup,  Ned and Brian have the two sections pegged.  You can't go wrong with
the High Sierra or the Northern Cascades.  If you want gorgeous country,
both sections are the tops on the trail, and mid June will give you some
snow, but very hike able conditions.  And if the drought continues, it
shouldn't be too bad difficult.

Shroomer