[pct-l] Blister Prevention......a simple solution to a complex problem

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Sun Feb 22 08:33:42 CST 2015

Snow Bunny JMT Reinhold wrote:  Or you can do like Switchback, wear six pairs of silky socks and fluffy, pinkcamp slippers and look ever so lovely.
Switchback replies: That was back in the my hardcore trail days.  Now I just am carried on a litter along the trial to Canada.  My skin is silky soft and perfumed.  That is why I am known as Gorgeous Switchback the Dandy.  What a great life on the trail.