[pct-l] Where in the heck are those SOBO winter hikers now?

Paint Your Wagon n801yz at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 24 15:34:33 CST 2015

Carol,

Here’s the latest update:

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10153308973787985&set=vb.64379487984&type=2&theater

and the source- http://www.pcta.org/live/

>From Justin’s blog-

http://www.justinlichter.com/blog/

Idyllwild, CA
Things are going well.

We are in the last week of the hike now with about 180 miles to go.

We are think­ing we’ll be at the Mex­i­can bor­der, and south­ern ter­mi­nus of the PCT, on March 1.

We had a few inches of fresh snow the last cou­ple of days while going over Mt. San Jac­into.

It was just enough snow to bring us flash­backs of places we had strug­gled and post­holed pre­vi­ously on the trip.

It also made the trees and ter­rain really pretty. Head­ing out now to keep mov­ing south!

This entry was posted in Uncategorized on February 24, 2015.

PaintYW