[pct-l] PCT..."My Way"...The JMT Reinhold Way

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Tue Feb 24 02:15:07 CST 2015

Say Timothy,
If you want to "thru" the PCT in style, read the below 4/18/2009 posts.

Let's see,.....Strider, AaAbad, and Elevator are no longer with us so maybe
Scott, Yoshi, and Switchback can substitute for Strider, AaAbad, and
Elevator.
I can always count on Andrea, Donna and yogi to be my fan girls.
TRUMPET  BLOWERS....I need trumped blower volunteers.

Diane said I was hallucinating back in 2009.
I may very well be hallucinating while I'm writing this, all bandaged up,
taking pain pills 6 x day and drinking Margaritas to ease the pain.

Some folks say I do some of my "BEST" thinking when I'm drinking.

JMT Reinhold
Your spiritual...hick, I mean spirits loving...hick, I mean
spirited...hick, pain suppressing trail companion....hick