[pct-l] Lost emails

marmot marmot marmotwestvanc at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 26 13:38:33 CST 2015

Somehow I deleted some emails so can't remember who wrote them and exactly what they said. To the guy who wanted to leave a car at Manzama. Contact Ravensong at the hostel I'm sure she will help.
Leslie(?) contact me off list to talk about fears. I've done over 15,000 miles on long trails. Virtually all of it solo. After I did the PCT the first time I decided to take on the role of helping others to do the trails. There are too many that just try to scare others. Let's talk and calm down
Marmot

Sent from my iPhone