[pct-l] Being Prepared vs Hoping for the Best

Gail Van Velzer vanvelzer at charter.net
Thu Feb 26 10:21:15 CST 2015

I totally agree with Reinhold and Ned.  Many many hikers don't bring what
they need.  Accidents happen.  The weather doesn't always cooperate.  Trails
dissintigrate!  I'm all for having what you need, even if it's in small
amounts.  I'm known for repackaging everything, and I know how many drops an
eye drop bottle can hold.  People laugh at my miniscule bottles, but I have
what I need.
Please don't leave the important things behind in the quest to be the
fastest.
Golly