[pct-l] Wind stole my PCT baseball cap

Ron Graybill rgraybill44 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 22:05:59 CST 2015

Did a cold, windy, 5 mile day hike SOBO from Swarthout Canyon Road back to
Interstate 15 (Mile 347-342) today, wearing my $17 PCT baseball cap with
the nice PCT logo patch on it over my knit cap.  Somewhere between 345 and
347 the wind blew it off and I didn't even notice till the end of the hike.
(I know it was lost in that area because I have a selfie without it about
Mile 345!) So if you find it, you're welcome to it, or, if so inclined,
leave it somewhere near a highway crossing north or south of there and text
me where. 909-910-9339
Ron "Slo Charger" Graybill
p.s. pictures from today's hike with comments are at:
http://www.panoramio.com/user/4174347?with_photo_id=117303712