[pct-l] For Sale

walt Durling durlfam4 at icloud.com
Thu Jan 1 06:10:41 CST 2015

Happy New Year!

I've the following for sale. Both were used on 2-month PCT hike this past spring/summer.

- 2014 Arc Blast 60L cuben fiber backpack from ZBlast. Go to their site to see details.  Blue/grey. Comes with 2 belt pouches, lumbar support, and load lifters.  $ 150.

- 2014 Lunar Solo silnylon tent from Six Moons Design. Go to their site for details. Comes with carbon fiber pole. Clean and excellent condition. $ 125.

Anyone interested please let me know and I'll give you my email address and more info.  walt

Sent from my iPad