[pct-l] Fwd: Camlbak All Clear

Dan C. aka Thumper dofdear at cox.net
Mon Jan 5 15:19:50 CST 2015

Hi Scott,

The Mini and Squeeze filters are the same thread as a standard soda/smartwater bottle.  If you designate a 1/1.5/2 liter bottle as dirty, then fill and squeeze into your clean receptacle.  You can even use a Sawyer adapter on the output side to go directly into your Platy/Camelbak bladder/reservoir hose.  As I said, there are several options, and without the Sawyer squeeze bags.

Thumper aka dofdear