[pct-l] Fwd: Camlbak All Clear

Robert Henry rrh.henry at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 11:07:54 CST 2015

I brought two large diameter straws, left over from an expedition to a
Japanese style bubble tea shop.  The straws are about 8mm in diameter.  Use
the straws to make a telescoping flume into your awkward large container.
This worked great for seeps and small springs which I considered to be
untainted.