[pct-l] Fwd: Camlbak All Clear

Tim Umstead tumstead96 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 10:55:36 CST 2015

Gravity filtering is one method I have never tried.  How long does it
take?  Will I be sitting there for 10 minutes or a half-an-hour?

Just this weekend I was looking at my copies of the PCT Hiker's Handbook
and PCT Hiker's Handbook -2 but I did not see the part on gravity
filtering.  I'll have to go back and look at it.