[pct-l] Resupply

marmot marmot marmotwestvanc at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 7 18:28:46 CST 2015

If the on line solutions aren't enough,get a hold of Ray's first book. It has a 4,41/2,5,51/2 month trip going both north and south. Breaks it down to number of days food between resupply. There are a few different resupply spots but not many.  The only two I added on my 2nd hike were Chester and Trout Lake. For me most days between were 7 and least 3.  I only did 7 because I wanted too not because it was necessary.Probably available through Amazon.
Marmot

Sent from my iPhone