[pct-l] Does foot size increase on long hike...and how

DayLate07 . dthibaul07 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 08:17:14 CST 2015

Day Early wrote:

> .
> Maybe not for everyone ... but I don't think its in the imagination of
> hikers who have written how their shoe size increased by a full size or
> evenincreased a size & a half. .

When I got back from my AT hike I could not fit my foot into my hockey
skates.  Being a hard cased boot I couldn't even squeeze into them any
more.   So I doubt it was imagination as I ending up having to buy new
skates.

Anyway  hope to meet you out on the trail one day  - but I suspect with our
trail names it may never happen - we should remain a couple of days apart.

Day-Late