[pct-l] Striders farewell info

Yoshihiro Murakami completewalker at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 23:09:14 CST 2015

Dear Brian.

I think this is the right site.

http://www.pcta.org/2015/pcta-bids-farewell-greg-strider-hummel-26790/

A Celebration of Life has been planned for: Sunday, Feb. 8, from 4 p.m. to
7 p.m. at The Diamond Bar Center, 1600 S. Grand Ave., Diamond Bar, Calif.
91765. In lieu of flowers, his family asks that donations may be made to
WalktoDefeatALS.org, Team Name: Strider77.

I only know his name in this list. I cited his trail name "Strider" in my
hiking handbook, and asked his height. He was a  really tall (6'9") man.

--
Sincerely
Low Gear (trail name) ---  Low Gear Song was written by Diane with Trail

Hiro   ( the short name of Yoshihiro Murakami  村上宣寛 )
facebook  http://www.facebook.com/completewalker
Blogs  http://completewalker.blogspot.jp/
Photo  https://picasaweb.google.com/104620544810418955412/
Backpacking since 1980 in Japan, A foreign member of PCTA;  JMT( 2009,
2010, 2011, 2012), Wind River Range, Glacier NP (2013)