[pct-l] Merrell Moab ventilator

Denis Endisch denis at endiweb.com
Wed Jan 14 14:56:42 CST 2015

Not a thru, but I used them on various hikes for about 500 mi and then the
rubber on the toe area "popped" (a rip through the middle, not at the
seam), which seemed weird, because there wasn't any significant wear around
that area. Got them replaced at REI and have used them again for maybe 500
mi and they look fine. I like them, they are super comfy for me. The
insoles don't hold up long, probably like all others they become very thin.
Despite the failure I would buy them again.
Denis