[pct-l] SoBo Section Hike Trail Magic Video

Michael Irving michaeljirving at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 11:27:00 CST 2015

Hi all...GoalTech here. I'm a multi-year thru-hiker ready to knock off another 10% of the trail this year. I go SoBo and give out chips as trail magic to all the NoBos I come across. Last year I gave out magic to 280 in SoCal and 55 in Oregon. Here's my video I just finished from the SoCal hike from KM to Tehachapi last spring with almost all of the "magic" receivers in it. It's download-only (no streaming) due to some music issues and getting it to work on YouTube/Vimeo, etc. So...if you're interested, check out the link below. It’s a little long, but there were a lot of hikers to fit in to it!  :-)  I hope to meet a bunch of you on the trail this year! -GoalTech

http://www.adrive.com/public/gdpVTd/2014-05-26%20PCT%2010%20LR.m4v <http://www.adrive.com/public/gdpVTd/2014-05-26%20PCT%2010%20LR.m4v>