[pct-l] Restrictions on alcohol stoves

Dan Welch welchenergy at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 12:36:48 CST 2015

On my thru-hike last year I used a Jetboil and was completely happy with it.
Besides fire restrictions for alcohol stoves, you would be unable (or
unwise) to use an alcohol stove inside a tent.  I don't often cook inside
the tent, but on a few wet and/or quite cold occasions, I was glad to be
able to heat some grub inside the tent and out of the elements.

Timberline