[pct-l] FUEL

Dan Welch welchenergy at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 02:37:33 CST 2015

Ethanol (drinking or grain alcohol) is more energy dense than methanol
(yellow Heet.)  It has 76,000 BTU/gallon compared to 57,000 BTU per gallon
for methanol.  But, if you are going to go that route, you should try
Evercleer, rather than Bacardi 151.  Bac. 151 is only 75% ethanol alcohol,
with the balance being water.  Evercleer is 95% ethanol.  I'm sure the
Evercleer would be far more expensive than Heet, but it is multi-functional!

Timberline