[pct-l] FYI - Hiker Heaven closing

gary_schenk at verizon.net gary_schenk at verizon.net
Tue Jan 27 09:04:06 CST 2015

 Don't get me wrong. I'm all in favor of beer caches.

Grumpy Gary

On 01/27/15, James Vesely wrote:

I would tend to agree. I am imagining the JMT or other scenic hike with all this mumbo jumbo and it would not be pretty.

But then again??? This might lighten up ever ones mood and its right down Curmudgen's ally ha ha.

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbU4Cb4A4-o