[pct-l] Increase in PCT Hikers? A few... only a few...

JCIL000-hiker@yahoo.com topsecretemail2011 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 29 16:30:58 CST 2015

With the movie "Wild" out and about, some are expectingan increase in hiking activity.
Well, we've all seen the annual "new years day" dietersjogging .. which always lasts about a week or two.
Same thing, in my prediction, will be when the weekendwarriors see "Wild" and decide to tackle the PCT.
There will be a brief increase in activity... but things willsettle down. Remain calm. Relax. It will all be okay.
Day Early