[pct-l] PCT Prayer

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Wed Jan 28 23:06:58 CST 2015

One day out on thetrail, PCT Grizzly is getting at the end of a long hiking day with hisbros.  They just want to make camp andrest.  It is getting dark, but there isnothing but rocks and no flat ground.  They are getting frustrated and desperate.

Finally, Grizzly looksup into the sky and loudly proclaims, “Lord take pity on us.  If you find us a nice camping area withrunning water we will go to church every Sunday from now on and give up on themoonshine too.”

Miraculously, around thenext trail corner is a beautiful camping area with a stream running next toit.  It is ideal.

Grizzly looked up againand said, "Never mind.  We foundone."