[pct-l] help

Gail Van Velzer vanvelzer at charter.net
Thu Jan 29 18:38:52 CST 2015

"You start at the very beginning, a very good place to start.  When you read
you begin with ABC, when you hike you begin with....."

I felt the same way.  Where is the trail?  How long is it?  What was it
like?  Now you have the PcT-L and the FB pages, so you will have a much
easier time.  There are so many facets that it's hard to know where to
start.  You know your own abilities.  Just some of the concerns in preparing
would be your physical condition, first aid training, trail cooking (or
not), LNT principles, choosing the right gear, ect.  Have fun.  It's
exciting to plan and even more exciting to get on the trail.
Golly