[pct-l] Dogs on the trail

anubaluxx anubaluxx at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 30 00:05:56 CST 2015

Hello fellow hikers.   My Border Collie, Montana, and I live in Eugene, Oregon.  We plan to start the PCT this year in Oregon, a week or two at a time.  We are part of a busy family and will have friends and family joining us here and there.  I am an experienced hiker and backpacker, mostly weekends but a few longer treks.  Oregon is well known to me but I'm concerned about California for next year.   I've read there are many places that don't allow dogs on the trail, especially in the Sierras.  Any information from fellow dog families would be very welcome.   Thanks!