[pct-l] ride from Whitney Portal to Kennedy Meadows?

The Wilderness Vagabond wildvagabond at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 2 10:48:04 CDT 2015

ride from Whitney Portal to Kennedy Meadows?

I'm planning to leave a car at Whitney Portal on July 6th and travel to Kennedy Meadows - in the morning.  Actually, I can go anytime that date, July 6th.  I can also go late on the 5th  or early on the 7th.

One hiker, me, with pack.

And shuttle to Kennedy Meadows (from Whitney Portal) to continue the hike.

Will happily pay gas, etc.

Please contact me with details if you can and will help.

Conversely -- Anyone needing a ride from Lone Pine to Whitney Portal the morning of July 6th - I will have some space in the car for you.

Thanks,  Wild Vagabond (Rob)