[pct-l] shoes

Robert Henry rrh.henry at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 10:31:50 CDT 2015

I used Brooks Beast in a through hike in 2012.  They would last 350-450
miles, which I was happy with.  After I got back, they changed the
design/implementation, and the Beast's after November 2012 would wear out
on the uppers above my toenails really quickly.  I offered to come by the
Brooks corporate offices here in Seattle (I live just 10 blocks from them)
and talk to a Product Manager, but they said they weren't interested.  I'm
about ready to give up on the Beasts.