[pct-l] Hitch from Onion Valley

marmot marmot marmotwestvanc at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 8 20:46:00 CDT 2015

Hitching out of Onion Valley is quick and easy. Talk to everyone from the lakes on to the bottom. Many day hikers. I sent a box to Independence but have met hikers who hitched easily to Bishop. Check in at the hostel for people who might be driving back to Onion Valley or to the campground. I've hitched all along 395--maybe waited 10 minutes for a ride.
Marmot

Sent from my iPhone