[pct-l] Tuolumne Overrun by Thrus

gary_schenk at verizon.net gary_schenk at verizon.net
Fri Jul 17 12:05:19 CDT 2015

 No tirade, Bob. Just a link some might find of interest. Or not.

Here's another:
http://www.myyosemite.com/content/yosemite-daily-photo-tuolumne-meadows-post-office-61015

Gary

On 07/17/15, Bob Bankhead wrote:

Thank you Gary for pointing out yet another perfect example of a resupply
spot causing a bottleneck, thus leading to hikers bunching up
.
We should launch a forum tirade and berate them mercilessly until they
voluntarily close the place so as to stamp out this evil trailside
bottleneck!

WAIT! we forgot about Kennedy Meadows south. They are equally - maybe even
more so - guilty of bottlenecking. They too must close. KM north has not
reached critical mass and could remain open for now ..... but we should
watch them closely in years to come.

We need more pack stations and fewer bottlenecks!

Hike on!