[pct-l] Tuolumne Overrun by Thrus

Gail Van Velzer vanvelzer at charter.net
Fri Jul 17 14:33:34 CDT 2015

I don't know why any business would turn away business, especially since the
season in Tuolumne is limited.  But, the trash is another story.  It's part
of the entitled attitude of today's people that they need to leave their
"stuff" behind and make others clean it up!  There are ways of organizing
the hiker boxes and tossing the "trash" on a daily basis.  As for the
general trash, well, if anyone has a solution......

Golly