[pct-l] Tuolumne Overrun by Thrus

Bob Bankhead wandering_bob at comcast.net
Mon Jul 20 16:13:04 CDT 2015

The NPS has several kinds of rangers. Most are the unarmed trailhead and
entry point rangers the public sees every day.. There are also Law
Enforcement Rangers, who are part of the NPS Police force. They are armed
and have full federal law enforcement jurisdiction on all NPS lands. You'll
often see them patrolling the roads; think "traffic cop".