[pct-l] Golden Oaks Spring (image link)

Gail Van Velzer vanvelzer at charter.net
Mon Jun 1 08:36:11 CDT 2015

Thank you to everyone for their hard work on this spring.  Since I am part
of Backcountry Horsemen, I was interested in their part in helping with this
project.  We are soon to ride that area, probably on our next trip out.  We
just finished at Hwy 58, but my husband's work schedule won't allow us to go
straight through this year, but we are whittling away at it as we can.  With
the cattle fence, is it possible to get a horse into the area to drink from
the trough?  We can shuttle buckets of water if need be; just asking.
Golly (and Pegasus)