[pct-l] A certain bear from Jellystone Park

James Vesely JVesely at sstinternational.com
Mon Jun 1 09:03:56 CDT 2015

There once was a girl who wrote a book
She made her name by making you hooked
The PCT was at your fingertips,  all you had to do was look
All her fans were immensely impressed,  until one day she made a big mess
Many do not know what she was doing but what she had said, had no undoing
It's not that we all sometimes regret what we say
But I guess for this girl she will never see,  the light of day
So when you think about buying the book,  think do you really want to be hooked?

Jim