[pct-l] section E

Jay Bruins jbruins at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 16:24:11 CDT 2015

No idea. For that stretch I camped at San Francisquito Canyon Road, Sawmill Campground, and Hikertown with no real issues. At Sawmill, there was a car camping group that didn't return to their tents by vehicle until 10 pm, but the favor was returned at 6 am when their dogs started barking as we passed their tent.

Aside: if you're doing the road walk, the tuna melt at the Rock Inn is amazing.

Armstrong
--------
Sent from my iPhone.
Please pardon the brevity.