[pct-l] Sawyer mini water filter

Brian Gill pctpanama at aol.com
Thu Jun 4 19:12:22 CDT 2015

I just picked up a sawyer mini water filter at rei and totally blown away by it !   This has to dominate all trail filters .... This is the next best thing to sliced bread I swear... lol  As long as I don't get the shits.... lol.  No matter what I carry I would always have my aqua Mira with me.. But as far as a 2 ounce light weight filter that can be used about four different ways, I wouldn't use any other filter.. Paid about 25 rei and Amazon has it for about 16. I would advise watching all the YouTube videos on it.   So many ways you can tweak it..  Thinking about hooking my TV up to it and filtering out all the crap... Panama..:)

"Sent from my iPhone"

       Brian