[pct-l] Pct-L Digest, Vol 90, Issue 8

Timothy Potter tpotter7 at icloud.com
Mon Jun 8 15:33:59 CDT 2015

I got about 500-600 miles from my Salomon Sense Pro's. But, they were really broken down (especially in the sole) by the end. I didn't realize it until I put on a new pair and they were so much stiffer. Now I'm in some Altra Lone Peak's but they are my first pair and I only have about 100 miles on them so I don't know how long they will last. I'm loving them though.

Cloud Rider