[pct-l] Cleaning

Eric Lee saintgimp at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 9 00:31:18 CDT 2015

If there's water available, I'll rinse everything out every couple of days,
no soap.  That's sufficient to keep everything from getting truly
disgusting.  It doesn't totally get rid of the smell but honestly, after a
while hiker smell starts to smell less offensive and more natural.

I do wipe down my arms, face, and torso every night before bed, even if it's
just with a tiny bit of water on a bandana.  That helps me sleep much
better, for some reason.

Eric