[pct-l] Softly's farewell party

Brian Gill pctpanama at aol.com
Tue Jun 9 19:10:55 CDT 2015

I know everybody is sick of hearing the reason why blah blah blah blah.... It's been beat to death .  But above and beyond that I would love to see a farewell party.. Don't think the kick off would be appropriate but I think it would be awesome for Donna to do one more year , the grand finale!    Maybe a big giant potluck and everybody  is scheduled different days, times , whatever...  I would love to hear your ideas ...  The mother of all kick off parties and Reunion.. Lol.     Needs to be a goodbye farewell party:).  !  She and Jeff definitely deserves it    !    I want to see Donna and Jeff on the front page of backpacker magazine !  .. I'll toss in the first hundred bucks. $ " panama"

"Sent from my iPhone"

       Brian