[pct-l] Temporarily off-trail, looking for advice on

DayLate07 . dthibaul07 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 21:43:27 CDT 2015

There really is no great answer to this question because no one can really
predict what the weather in Washington or the Sierra will be this October.
If it was me I would start at the northern terminus and walk south until I
got back to Kearsarge or the weather turned.  This would be a little less
flipping around so the logistics are easier.  Also Washington in late
season is going to rainy or snowy but will probably not be nice and sunny.

Additionally develop a mindset that every day on the trail is a good day,
and when you do that you then realize that completing a thru hike is a
"nice bonus" but the months of time you had on the trail is the real prize.

Get better soon,

Day-Late