[pct-l] Meadow Edd turns 70

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Sat Jun 20 17:11:59 CDT 2015

High gang...."TROUBLE" is back!!!!

Yes,...from one "Old Timer" to another "Old Timer" Happy Birthday Edd.

Remember, it's not how old you are, it's how old you feel.
Besides, you are still a "Spring Chicken"....I turned 70 years ago.
I'm 4 month shy of 75 and still running strong.
Well, I may have lost some compression on some of my cylinders, but
otherwise I'm still firing on all 8 cylinders.

I may not be as good as I once was,...but, the girls say,..."Still as
good as there ever was".

So you see Edd, it's not how old you are it's how old you feel.

JMT Reinhold
The spring chicken

In 1995 Ed Faubert went to Kennedy Meadows to meet PCT hikers and host the campsite where hikers camped for a while before continuing north.  It also happened to be the time of his 50th birthday and being at the campsite with PCT hikers was Ed's way of celebrating.  Today, June 19, is Meadow Ed's 70th birthday.  Happy birthday to my good friend Meadow Ed!
Roger CarpenterPinecone

---