[pct-l] Snow in the Sierra? ? ?

Rhonda Marquis hrsnarnd at webformixair.com
Tue Jun 23 12:57:10 CDT 2015

Denis,
Thank you for the quick info. I'll make note of these and try to time my passage accordingly.
Ha Ha. I do spray the horse's face, neck and netheryeaya. Their tails have to suffice for the rest.
I moved out of Alaska to get away from the blood sucking devils and don't look forward to traveling through their territory.
Many thanks,
Rhonda

Sent from my U.S. Cellular® Smartphone