[pct-l] Lots of Thrus Seen & Water

Kathi pctlist at pctwalker.com
Mon Jun 29 17:27:38 CDT 2015

I just spent six days hiking North of Highway 80 in the Sierras. Saw a
ton of thru hikers all having a great time and in good shape and
spirits. The water in that area is waning quickly. One of the water
sources I used (near Peter Grubb hut) was down by about 4 inches on my
way back. This is listed as a reliable water source in my books and
information. In my estimation it will completely disappear in about 2
weeks if not sooner. There was a smaller stream right by the larger one
and it was dry and my way back. Yikes!!!