[pct-l] Trees

Weathercarrot - weathercarrot at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 3 23:25:01 CST 2015

I just posted a new gallery on my photo site called "Trees".  I had a lot of fun compiling them, many of which are from the PCT.  There's also a fair amount from the Sierra foothills, southern Appalachians, and some other locations as well.  The thumbnails are intentionally in random order and can be enjoyed by slowly scrolling down.  Or put on some soothing music as you run the slideshow.  The first and last photos are of the same tree from different times of year.

http://weathercarrot.smugmug.com/Weathercarrot-photos/Trees/

There's also a few other new galleries on there as well:

http://weathercarrot.smugmug.com/Weathercarrot-photos

enjoy!
wc