[pct-l] PCTA Statement on Water Caches

Sid Everton sid_everton at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 5 13:12:38 CST 2015

Scott seams like your saying you have all the solutions? Organized litter? Then I guess I don't understand the complaining, or the the complaining about the complaining? I don't have the book Toxic Charity in front of me. Would like to tell me how it relates to the PCT water caches and what I said that was WRONG? If you know who is doing the caches? Do you think complaining about it on here is discouraging them? What all I have read about water on the PCT is don't rely on them! So why put them down as water sources? Seams to that encourages hikers to depend on caches more! Because if they were not written down I would not know about them! So I would have to plan! I did ask a question about my hike through Warner Springs and no one responded! That would help my planing. However there are what 15 post about water cache.