[pct-l] New Sonora Pass Resupply Service

Herb Stroh HStroh at sjmslaw.com
Wed Mar 11 14:40:26 CDT 2015

This last June I hitched down from the pass to Kennedy north for resupply. I got a hitch in about 20-30 minutes, but it is pretty lonely on that road and I probably got lucky. I would certainly not want to walk back from Kennedy-that is a long uphill road walk. I was saved the decision of walk or wait out a ride when someone leaving the trail offered a ride. A witness at the trail head said we looked like a clown car when we unloaded 6 guys and 5 packs from that small hatchback.

Skipping the round trip would be nice; however Kennedy does provide the opportunity of a shower and café food.

Herb

Herb Stroh  |  Partner
Sinsheimer Juhnke McIvor & Stroh, LLP
1010 Peach Street  |  PO Box 31  |  San Luis Obispo, CA  93406
P 805 541 2800  |  F 805 541 2802
HStroh at sjmslaw.com<mailto:HStroh at sjmslaw.com>   |  www.sjmslaw.com<http://www.sjmslaw.com/>

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL: ATTORNEY/CLIENT COMMUNICATION
This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply mail and destroy all copies of the original message and any attachments thereto.

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail. Thank you.