[pct-l] Halfmile maps

Jackie McDonnell yogihikes at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 13:28:21 CDT 2015

Yep, we offer print services for Halfmile's maps here:  www.yogisbooks.com

Please note that we simply print Halfmile's maps, just as any other print
shop would (UPS store, FedEx Office, etc.).  Halfmile creates the maps and
offers them for free to the PCT community.  Halfmile does not take
donations for his maps, but he requests that hikers who use his maps please
make a donation to the PCTA, and tell them that Halmile sent you.

Jackie McDonnell
Yogi's Books