[pct-l] do you like to run on the PCT?

Jim & Jane Moody moodyjj at comcast.net
Sat Mar 14 15:46:30 CDT 2015

P.S. And if I do scoot over to let a non-horse traveler come by, I make sure I am up against the UPHILL slope, not on the "fall-off-and-die" side.

With horses, I've found it helpful to ask the lead rider which side of the trail I should move to, uphill or downhill? Apparently some stock get nervous if a person is above them. The riders always seem to appreciate me asking, even if doesn't make any difference to their mount.

Mango