[pct-l] running on the PCT

Andrea Dinsmore andrea at dinsmoreshikerhaven.com
Mon Mar 16 13:24:32 CDT 2015

Drew.....I am not a hiker or trail runner. I don't understand your
reasoning on scheduling the trail runners at the same time the herd is
heading north. Kind of like having a speed of 55 for semi trucks and 70 for
cars on a one lane road. Another thought....why should a slow hiker be
asked to side step the faster trail runner coming up from behind ??

Andrea Dinsmore