[pct-l] Trail Angel

JoAnn jomike at cot.net
Fri Mar 20 15:39:33 CDT 2015

It’s that time of year again when I remind hikers, particularly section hikers, that there is a Trail Angel outside of the Weed/Mt. Shasta area. We’d be delighted to have you thru hikers to take a zero or two with us. We can take you to grocery stores, out door suppliers, I do your laundry and we keep plenty of beer on hand. For section hikers we’ll get you to the trail head from the bus station and/or keep your car while you hike a section or two. We have a small but lovely home with a private room and bath. Please keep us in mind; we’d love to help.

JoAnn and Emory
530-905-0507
jomike at cot.net