[pct-l] PCT Community Bear Canister Loan Program - 2015

Thomas Conover tkconover1 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 20 21:26:26 CDT 2015

Responding to the post on the PCT list date March 8. I will be thru hiking the PCT starting April 22. As I am a Florida resident I will not have any use for a canister after the PCT as such, but wish to observe the proper protocol for the sake of bears as much as myself. If it would be possible to rent a canister from you that would be great. Just post me back if there is a possibility of this. Thanks for your consideration. This email address will always be my best contact point.

Sent from my iPad